Chef de Partie/Canteen Chef
Khách sạn Mercure Bana Hills Làng Pháp
- Work location: Da Nang , ,
- Industry: Restaurant / Hotel
- Job level: Experienced
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
- Organizes kitchen operations and prepares and serves a range of dishes, whilst supervising junior members of the Kitchen Brigade.
- Adhere to local regulations concerning FSMS / HACCP, health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities of the role)
- Conducts shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known in the absence of Manager
- Prepares, cooks, serves and stores the following dishes:
o Appetizers, Savories, Salads and Sandwiches
- Applies organization skills for mise en place
- Produces hot and cold sauces for menu items ensuring consistency
- Eggs, Vegetables, Fruit, Rice and Farinaceous Dishes
o Poultry and Game dishes
o Meat dishes
- meat marinades
- carve meats
o Fish and shell fish
- sauces for fish and shell fish
- garnishing techniques and methods of service for fish
o Pastry, cakes and yeast goods
- petits fours
o Hot and cold deserts
- Decorate, portion and present
o Prepares a selection of rolls and breads
o Plates and Terrines
- Prepares pastries for pate en croute
Vietnamese, Asian & International Dishes
o Buffet Food
- Prepares and presents food for buffets
- Prepares and presents desserts for buffets
- Stores buffet items
o Cuts meats to a correct portion size
o Properly wraps meats and fish to preserve and protect the product.
o Complete opening and closing duties and checklists.
o Follow procedures to ensure the security and proper storage of meats, fish, and equipment such as knives, cleavers, and saws.
o Order and/or requisition supplies, inventory, etc. in a timely and efficient manner
o Minimize waste and maintain controls to attain forecasted food cost.
- Maintain sanitation standards in the food prep areas that meet the state and local Health Board inspection and hotel requirements.
- Ensure that all butchering equipment, including but not limited to countertops, cutting boards, sharpeners, etc., is in proper operational condition and is cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis.
- Be responsible for the effective presentation of staff meals and maintaining the staff dining room in a clean and hygienic manner
- Communicates politely and display courtesy to guests and internal customers
- Provides direction to the Kitchen helpers, including Commis, Cooks, Kitchen Attendants and Stewards
- Communicates to his/her superior any difficulties, guest or internal customer comment and other relevant information
- Establishes and maintains effective employee working relationships
- Attends and participates in daily briefings and other meetings as scheduled Attends and participates in training sessions as scheduled
- Prepares in advance food, beverage, material and equipment needed for the service Cleans and re-sets his/her working area
- Implements the hotel and department regulations, policies and procedures including but not limited to:
o House Rules and Regulation
o Health and Safety
o Hygiene and Cleanliness
- Works with Supervisor in manpower planning and management needs
- Works with Supervisor in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget
Required Job Skills
- Khách sạn Mercure Bana Hills Làng Pháp
- An Son Hamlet, Hoa Ninh Commune, Hoa Vang District, Danang city
- Company size: 25 - 99
Không phải tại nơi nào ở Việt Nam bạn cũng có thể cảm nhận vẻ đẹp của thiên nhiên và sự thư thái trong tâm hồn. Khách sạn Mercure Bana Hills Làng Pháp là nơi nghỉ ngơi hoàn hảo cho mọi lứa tuổi, dù bạn độc hành hay cùng gia đình và bạn bè. Tại đây chúng tôi sẵn sàng đáp ứng những gì bạn cần khi...