DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
The Body Shop Vietnam
- Work location: Ho Chi Minh
- Industry: e-Commerce , Marketing , Online Marketing
- Job level: Experienced
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
I. BUILD & MAINTAIN ONLINE PRESENCE
1.Research & Analysis:
- Prepare competitive research.
- Analysis customer insight, market & digital data as requirement.
- Keep up with new trends as well as relevant issues in digital marketing world, evaluate new technologies and tools to ensure that the brand is at the of industry developments.
- Develop digital marketing plans that leverage all relevant channels, including Website, Email, Paid Search, Display, Remarketing and Social Media to achieve marketing objectives.
- Propose promotions, programs, digital / communication campaigns to build brand awareness & maintain sustainable developments.
- Contribute to the overall Marketing Strategy of the Company as a key member of the Marketing Team.
- Build & develop content marketing on online channels.
- Cooperate with Marketing, Commercial, Retail, team & implement Digital tools, channel in order to build & increase Brand Awareness, Showroom Visits & ROI.
- Engage with the community and potential customers through social media channels.
- Drive online traffic from multiple digital channels to Website.
- Support & optimize for an effective PPC, Remarketing, SEO campaign
- Optimize advertising budget based on Insight analysis.
- Develop new Digital tool to enhance online campaign effectiveness and Ecommerce Sale performance as well.
- Build customer database from events & campaign to serve company’s activities and Email Marketing.
- Work with agencies & suppliers to implement projects and campaigns related to Digital Marketing & Ecommerce.
- Be responsible for enhancing Digital Marketing performance as annual KPIs.
- Support Retail & Sale team when needed.
- Collaborate and contribute to the creation of digital media assets and artwork for social media, advertising, presentations and website projects.
- Evaluate & Measure Digital Marketing campaigns via Paid, Owned, Earned Media.
- Analyze Digital & Website data, provide solution for the best ROI optimization.
- Compiling and sending Daily, weekly & monthly digital reports to Digital & Ecommerce Assistant Manager.
III. ECOMMERCE SUPPORT
- Engage with online customers.
- Answer & Solve orders inquiry.
- Update & develop website content.
- Follow up stock & ensure enough stocks on Websites.
- Coordinate closely with internal team & other departments for exact contents & images updated on website.
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Bachelor in Marketing, Communication, Economy, Business Administration, or other relevant fields.
- At least 1 year experience in a Digital Marketing role.
- Strong understanding of Digital Marketing, especially Social Media & SEO.
- Experience in Beauty industry & Ecommerce or Marketing Intern role at The Body Shop is an advantage.
- Ability to build, execute strategic Digital plans & measure their performance.
- Good content writing & creative skill.
- Good English Reading & Communicatin.
- Microsoft Office & Design tools / sofwares.
- Ability to work intensely and independently to tight deadline dates at all times.
- Responsibility, creativity, initiative at work.
Required Job Skills
- The Body Shop Vietnam
- 216 Hai Ba Trung, Dist. 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- Company size: 100 - 499
Công ty trách nhiệm hữu hạn The Body Shop quốc tế là nhà sản xuất và bán lẻ toàn cầu của các sản phẩm mỹ phẩm có nguồn gốc và cảm hứng từ thiên nhiên một cách có đạo đức.Được thành lập tại Anh vào năm 1976 bởi Quý bà Anita Roddick, hiên nay the body shop đã có hơn 2.400 cửa hàng ở 61 quốc gia,...