ERP Project Coordinator
Tập đoàn Imex Pan Pacific (IPP)
- Work location: Ho Chi Minh
- Industry: Accounting / Auditing / Tax , IT - Hardware / Network , IT - Software
- Job level: Team Leader / Supervisor
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
- Proactively communicate with internal & partner throughout entire project timeline. Communication must be consistent and thorough to ensure all relevant details, consolidate, effectively and accurately.
- Attend client meetings and assist with determination of project requirements such as minutes and documentation (team lists, organization charts, Contracts, Letters of Intent, Purchase Orders, etc.)
- Assist the PM in the drafting and issuance of project proposals, tenders, budgets, cash flows and preliminary schedules
- Assist the PM in the review of quotations to ensure that only fair and reasonable pricing is recommended for approval
- Use project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans, work hours, budgets and expenditures
- Keep the Project Manager (PM) and others informed about project status and issues that may impact client relations as well as project timeline
- Provides administrative and tracking support to the team as necessary
- Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude, and for developing this attitude in others
- Role may be expanded or concentrated by project management or other lead based on project needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 2-year experience in Project Coordinator position in implementation ERP Project.
- Priority for candidates familiar with ERP Oracle in FI, BI module.
- Comely, elegant and positive attitude.
- Good command in both Speaking and writing English.
- Have ability to work under pressure and time limitation.
- Plus point if candidate has accountant background.
Required Job Skills
- Tập đoàn Imex Pan Pacific (IPP)
- 161 Dong Khoi Street, District 1
- Company size: 500 - 999
Specializing in the field of food processing, export and import brands in the country and abroad all over the world. Products are currently the favorite domestic consumption and exported to many markets around the world such as Russia, Australia, Italy, Czech, Czech, Armenia, Central America with...