Global Operations Support Center Manager
- Work location: Da Nang
- Industry: IT - Hardware / Network , IT - Software
- Job level: Manager
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
EVIZI is looking for motivated, hard-working, talented professionals with varied skills and backgrounds. Ideal candidates will have excellent experience in one or more of the technologies listed below and have worked with Agile methodologies.
This is an opportunity to join a growing team, be well compensated, have opportunities to travel to US and other locations, and make a big difference. If you love to solve real world business problems, thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and want to work with a leading US company we are looking for you.
We're a fun place to work, our clients love us, and we respect our people as critical assets. But don't believe our talk, come see for yourself.
As Manager you will lead the development effort on a variety of projects in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment. We offer a competitive salary that is commensurate with experience.
- Provide leadership and direction to Global Operations Support Center (GOSC) support engineers that are responsible for break-fix, stability and reliability of systems and applications.
- Serves as an escalation point for external & internal teams as well as a liaison for customers, vendors & partners, and development & quality engineering team.
- Creates, modifies and drives processes to minimize incidents and issues restoration time.
- Develops key performance indicator (KPI) metrics and generate performance reports for customers and leadership team.
- Oversees and responsible for strategic development of support tools/technologies as well as support engineers.
- Responsible for tracking and completing root cause analysis (RCA) for high severity incidents.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operations of GOSC.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Effectively applies existing methodologies and enforces support standards.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk.
- Tracks and reports team hours as required.
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on customer engagements.
- Manages day-to-day customer interactions.
- Sets and manages client expectations.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- 5+ years of experience as a project manager, product manager, account manager, tech lead or related job function at an Internet or software company.
- Strong ability to manage and lead a team.
- Strong organizational skill in addition to being thorough and detail oriented.
- Ability to think quickly, take the initiative and willingness to make judgment calls.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team to meet deadlines and speedily resolving issues in fast pace environment.
- Willingness and ability to learn new products/tools/technologies quickly, often without the focus of formalized training.
- Ability to be aware of bigger picture - understanding the holistic impact to business and systems.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and work with customers, contractors, and vendors.
- Proven ability to predict and deliver on aggressive timelines.
- Prior experience in agile development methodology (e.g. Scrum) is a plus.
- Ability to deconstruct customer requests into smaller functional components.
- Outstanding attention to detail in all work and documentation.
- Strong organizational and project management abilities.
- Ability to wear multiple hats and work on several projects in parallel.
- Strong communication skills in person, over email and on the phone.
- Ticket Management Experience.
- Excellent command of oral and written English.
Required Job Skills
BENEFITS AND INCENTIVES
- Competitive salary
- Annual salary review
- Overtime salary
- 13-month salary
- Project bonus
- Laptop support policy
- 02 days off (Sat and Sun) each week + 01 day leave per month
- Excellent Benefits: holiday bonus, birthday gift, team building, health care examination, social insurance contribution according to high salary,…
- Opportunity to travel to client sites in the Silicon Valley and other interesting locations
- Dynamic and comfortable working environment
Please send resume (DESCRIBE YOUR WORKING EXPERIENCE IN DETAILS) and cover letter explaining why you are a good match for this position.
- EVIZI LLC
- EVIZI LLC
- Company size: 100 - 499
EVIZI is a leading provider of technology solutions and outsourcing services to customers worldwide. With our unique dual-shore model featuring a headquarters in the heart of California’s Silicon Valley and locations in Atlanta and Minneapolis coupled with technology centers located in strategic...