Global Operations Support Center Manager
- Work location: Da Nang , ,
- Industry: IT - Hardware / Network , IT - Software
- Job level: Team Leader / Supervisor
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
EVIZI is looking for motivated, hard-working, talented professionals with varied skills and backgrounds. Ideal candidates will have excellent experience in one or more of the technologies listed below and have worked with Agile methodologies.
This is an opportunity to join a growing team, be well compensated, have opportunities to travel to US and other locations, and make a big difference. If you love to solve real world business problems, thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and want to work with a leading US company we are looking for you.
We're a fun place to work, our clients love us, and we respect our people as critical assets. But don't believe our talk, come see for yourself.
As Manager you will lead the development effort on a variety of projects in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment. We offer a competitive salary that is commensurate with experience.
- Provide leadership and direction to Global Operations Support Center (GOSC) support engineers that are responsible for break-fix, stability and reliability of systems and applications.
- Serves as an escalation point for external & internal teams as well as a liaison for customers, vendors & partners, and development & quality engineering team.
- Creates, modifies and drives processes to minimize incidents and issues restoration time.
- Develops key performance indicator (KPI) metrics and generate performance reports for customers and leadership team.
- Oversees and responsible for strategic development of support tools/technologies as well as support engineers.
- Responsible for tracking and completing root cause analysis (RCA) for high severity incidents.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operations of GOSC.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Effectively applies existing methodologies and enforces support standards.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk.
- Tracks and reports team hours as required.
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on customer engagements.
- Manages day-to-day customer interactions.
- Sets and manages client expectations.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- 5+ years of experience as a project manager, product manager, account manager, tech lead or related job function at an Internet or software company.
- Strong ability to manage and lead a team.
- Strong organizational skill in addition to being thorough and detail oriented.
- Ability to think quickly, take the initiative and willingness to make judgment calls.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team to meet deadlines and speedily resolving issues in fast pace environment.
- Willingness and ability to learn new products/tools/technologies quickly, often without the focus of formalized training.
- Ability to be aware of bigger picture - understanding the holistic impact to business and systems.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and work with customers, contractors, and vendors.
- Proven ability to predict and deliver on aggressive timelines.
- Prior experience in agile development methodology (e.g. Scrum) is a plus.
- Ability to deconstruct customer requests into smaller functional components.
- Outstanding attention to detail in all work and documentation.
- Strong organizational and project management abilities.
- Ability to wear multiple hats and work on several projects in parallel.
- Strong communication skills in person, over email and on the phone.
- Ticket Management Experience.
- Excellent command of oral and written English.
Required Job Skills
Benefits and Incentives:
- Opportunity to travel to client sites in the Silicon Valley and other interesting locations
- Competitive salary
- Annual salary review
- 13-month salary
- Project bonus + overtime salary
- Five working days per week
- Social insurance contribution according to high salary
- Excellent Benefits: holiday bonus, birthday gift, team building, health care examination, big annual year-end party every year, sport activities, ...
- Dynamic and comfortable working environment.
**Chance to work onsite and achieve so many great things such as:
- Work face to face with clients, help enhance the client facing skills and English skills.
- Accumulate onsite-offshore coordination experience.
- Receive both salary in offshore and per diem allowance in onsite and save good amount to take back home.
- Be provided with the good onsite hotel accommodation.
- Learn and understand the client business in better way as well as exposure to international market.
- Make the resume become attractive and great as the onsite work experience is mentioned.
- Get to know a new culture as well as visit several famous and beautiful tourism destinations.
Please send resume and cover letter indicating which level of engineer you are applying and explaining why you're a good match for this position.
- EVIZI LLC
- EVIZI LLC
- Company size: 100 - 499
EVIZI is a leading provider of technology solutions and outsourcing services to customers worldwide. With our unique dual-shore model featuring a headquarters in the heart of California’s Silicon Valley and locations in Atlanta and Minneapolis coupled with technology centers located in strategic...
Technical Operation Support Engineers
HR& GA Manager and Compliance Manager (Manufacturing company; English/ Chinese) - $1.500 – $2.500
SHR Việt nam
Guest Service Manager (Chinese Nationality)
Guest Service Manager (Korean Nationality)
NetSuite Sales Manager
Key Account Manager (FMCG/ Beverage) - Da Nang