POSITION DESCRIPTION SUMMARY : (state main purpose and scope of the job)
Provide factory/site engineering with the required competence on Factory Automation System (FAS- infra structure), Process Control System to effectively support manufacturing operational activities and continuously improve manufacturing performance. Provide factory/Site for Egron safety delegate competency and dust explosion competency.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES :
• Define, propose and monitor the plans and objectives of the electrical and automation team in accordance with the Engineering Policy, Key Principles and the Electricity & Automation – Manufacturing Execution System – Digital Manufacturing Operation (E&A–MES - DMO) Activity as outlined in the Nestlé Engineering Excellence (NEE) master document.
• Facilitate the introduction and implementation of new technologies in coordination with local, market, central technical and PTC engineering.
• Propose and control the Electrical/Automation and MES - DMO component of the site M&I budget and any capital projects.
• Ensure safe and secure operation of spray dry installation and ensure safe and secure operation of other equipment related to dust explosion.
• Execute the maintenance of the electrical/automation equipment and instruments in accordance with the Nestlé Maintenance Strategy using Consequence Driven Maintenance (CDM) as the multi-disciplined approach to proactively maintain/improve the fixed assets and Asset and Maintenance Management (AMM) as the process to manage the asset lifecycle, Especially E&A-related devices.
• Ensure proper management of electrical/automation documents (manuals, diagrams, instrument data sheet, software packages/licenses) through efficient filing and archiving procedures.
• Ensures that team’s technical competence, and behavioral level meets the requirements to achieve team’s mission and objectives.
• Ensure the appropriate development plan for team members, aiming to motivate members to achieve the highest capacity with a highly proactive spirit.
• Initiate and drive Continuous Improvement (CI) in automation and electricity supply and distribution.
• Ensure that the calibration program must be fully compliant, regularly review the master plan and promptly update the changes (List of devices, procedure, new application software or updates,….)
• Coordinate with Production, Quality Management and Engineering to resolve any electrical and automation issues.
• Ensures that all automation, instrumentation and electrical matters conforms with the Nestle standard and also legal compliant.
• Ensures confidentiality on all process related controls and documents.
• Ensure all important documents must be updated and the related activities must be completed on time.
- Education requirement: Bachelor degree or Master Degree
- English ability: good (speaking, reading and writing)
- Computer skill: superior skill is highly recommended, PLC programming
- Experience related to position: at least 3 years experience in a technical field, preferably food manufacturing or consumer goods industry (as an M&I or E&A/MES Engineer, or other similar positions)
- Personnel Supervisory experience (with technical teams, Mechanical and Electrical (contractors, suppliers or other 3rd parties)
- 13th & 14th month salary + yearly performance bonus + Transportation allowance
- Generali Health Insurance
- Transportation supported (for employees in Hanoi/Ho Chi Minh City
Nestlé with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestlé and is today the world's leading nutrition, health and wellness company. We have 330, 000 employees worldwide, 461 factories in 83 countries, over 2,000 brands and 1 billion Nestlé products sold every day.