Career Vision's Client
- Work location: Ha Noi
- Industry: Civil / Construction , Manufacturing / Process , Mechanical / Auto / Automotive
- Job level: Manager
- Job type: Permanent
- Gender: Male
- Salary: 2,000 - 2,500 USD
1. Manage all jobsite activitives:
- Responsible for the project safety plan, quality, manpower resource, logistics plan, site methodology and execution complied with Company project management methodologies, field installation manual (FIM) and tools
- Responsible for leading projects completed safely, on time and within budget
- Accountable for the effective collaboration and communication with and between stakeholders, getting stakeholder approvals where required
- Accountable for variation and scope management and claims
- Performs subcontractor qualification, evaluation and selection, negotiates sub-contractor scope, terms and rates and certifies bills benchmark with working progress delivery.
- Responsible for the project’s financial result, triggers supporting documents for collection process on time, the management of the project cash-flow to plan.
- Responsible for Kick-Off meeting.
- Timely presentation of reports as determined by the contract or by the management
- Costs due to work variations not caused by the organization activities are fully awarded by the customer or other parties.
2. People Management:
- Manpower resource planning for the project execution
- Secures and retains appropriate talent for project execution
- Identifying and facilitating project related change management activities
- Leads the multifunctional project team and manages performance
- Communicates project goals, gives feedback on the performance and coaches.
- Creates and maintains safety and security awareness amongst subordinates and sub-contractors.
3. Cost Management:
- Accountable for project cost control
- Controls the material, inventory and takes care of the FTB/AMT analysis
- Ensure compliance with company quality manuals, NE-SVC handover process and In Process Check
- Provide feedback and follow through with factory on product quality issues (FTB)
- Ensure pertaining to construction activities are being adhered to as well as any local safety regulations.
- Comply Pre-Start process, FPA, Near Miss, FFA require
- Supports line manager and above manager with ad-hoc assignment.
- Fully complies with Otis Policies and Code of Ethics.
1. Education level: Diploma or Degree in an Engineering discipline
2. Job-Related Experience: Minimum 4-5 years’ similar experiences as a Project Manage or equivalent ( elevator)
3. Specific skills:
- Fluency of English (Major Projects), local language
- General Project Management methodology and installation tool knowledge
- Organisational skills
4. Personal characteristics:
Required Job Skills
- Career Vision's Client
- 3rd Floor, Vietnam Economics Times Building, 1/1 Hoang Viet street, Ward 4, Tan Binh District
- Company size: 10 - 24
Career Vision Vietnam is one of the leading Recruitment Agency in Vietnam. We specialize in consulting and providing human resource solution. Career Vision Vietnam is committed to deliver powerful career and employment services to job candidates and employers.
• To be...
CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN TEKMEDI
Business Development Manager B2B
HR Assitant Manager
Công ty CS
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
PRODUCT MANAGER (Accounting Software)
Công ty Cổ phần MISA
Công ty Cổ phần MISA
R&D Manager (Noodle)
Công ty HR Strategy
[Hà Nội, Hải Phòng, Quảng Ninh] SALES MANAGER
- View all