Manage and perform the design, implementation and start-up phases of capital investment projects on the manufacturing site, within the defined scope of responsibility or specialization. Ensure that the objectives of the investment project charter, design specifications and Nestlé standards are implemented and adhered to. It includes:
• Prepare Procurement strategy, user requirement specification (URS), coordinate with procurement team to select equipment supplier.
• Work with Nestlé expert to develop design: block diagram, P&ID, layout equipment, integration with other stream to complete design.
• Prepare designs, project controls and specifications, schedules, cost estimates, production, transportation, installation, testing and commissioning of new infrastructure, facilities, equipment, etc.
• Monitor progress and performance against the project plan; take action to resolve operational problems and minimize delays .
• Identify, develop, and gather the resources necessary to complete the project.
• Prepare engineering standards, designs and work specifications; develop project schedules, budgets and forecasts; select materials, equipment, project staff, and external contractors.
• Apply practical knowledge typically obtained through advanced education and work experience.
• Work independently with minimal supervision.
• May influence others within the job through explanation of facts, policies and practices.
• Manage supplier to on time in full (OTIF) from design, ex-work, shipment, installation & commissioning.
• Complete and comply with Nestlé standard for safety, quality before start up.
• Knowledge in food manufacturing processes: Mechanical, Mechatronics background
• Good English communication
• Manufacturing projects management: 03 years experience in capital investment projects development and implementation in food industry.
• Knowledge of food process equipment and components
• Knowledge of hygienic engineering design for food plant
• Ability to work with drawings AutoCAD 2D/Inventor
• Knowledge on project management, project foundation
• Knowledge on safety in design and construction/installation phase.
Nestlé with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestlé and is today the world's leading nutrition, health and wellness company. We have 330, 000 employees worldwide, 461 factories in 83 countries, over 2,000 brands and 1 billion Nestlé products sold every day.