Technical Operation Support Engineers
- Work location: Da Nang , ,
- Industry: IT - Hardware / Network , IT - Software
- Job level: Experienced
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
We are looking for several engineers to provide world-class support to a global mobile application company. We have openings for engineers with various levels of experience, so this is a great opportunity for growth.
Successful candidates will have excellent English communication skills (reading, writing and speaking), interested in working closely with customers located throughout the world, willing to work off-hours and have the following skills:
Technical Operation Support Level 2 Engineer:
- Very good in English communication.
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, with excellent interpersonal, communication, documentation, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Quality focus, result & goal orientation in a group situation, and commitment to customer delight are a must.
- Knowledge on LAN, WAN, VPN and other network service connections requisites.
- Ability to work on command line interface in a UNIX or Linux environment.
- Understanding of network monitoring tools: Zabbix , PRTG or an equivalent system.
- Understanding of Ticket Management tools: Zendesk, Freskdesk is a plus.
- Database: basic knowledge in Oracle, SQL.
- Working based on Shifts Transfer.
- On call possibility.
- Can work onsite if required.
Technical Operation Support Level 1 Engineer:
- Good command of English skills (speaking, reading, listening and writing) is required.
- Having knowledge of Email, Chatting, phone communication.
- Having knowledge of Excel, Word.
- Working based on Shifts Transfer, night shift (2-3 night shift/week) and day shift.
- Having knowledge of Mobile application is a plus.
Required Job Skills
BENEFITS AND INCENTIVES:
- Opportunity to travel to client sites in the Silicon Valley and other interesting locations
- Competitive salary
- Annual salary review
- 13-month salary
- Project bonus + overtime salary
- Five working days per week
- Social insurance contribution according to high salary
- Excellent Benefits: holiday bonus, birthday gift, team building, health care examination, big annual year-end party every year, sport activities, ...
- Dynamic and comfortable working environment.
**Chance to work onsite and achieve so many great things such as:
- Work face to face with clients, help enhance the client facing skills and English skills.
- Accumulate onsite-offshore coordination experience.
- Receive both salary in offshore and per diem allowance in onsite and save good amount to take back home.
- Be provided with the good onsite hotel accommodation.
- Learn and understand the client business in better way as well as exposure to international market.
- Make the resume become attractive and great as the onsite work experience is mentioned.
- Get to know a new culture as well as visit several famous and beautiful tourism destinations.
Opportunity to travel to client sites in the Silicon Valley and other interesting locations.
Please send resume and cover letter indicating which level of engineer you are applying and explaining why you're a good match for this position.
- EVIZI LLC
- EVIZI LLC
- Company size: 100 - 499
EVIZI is a leading provider of technology solutions and outsourcing services to customers worldwide. With our unique dual-shore model featuring a headquarters in the heart of California’s Silicon Valley and locations in Atlanta and Minneapolis coupled with technology centers located in strategic...