Training and Development Executive is responsible for managing end-to-end operations for General & Leadership trainings. Moreover, he/she will play a role as a coordinator to work closely with Education & Training (E&T) Link to ensure E&T methodology practices applied consistently across functions.
1. Corporate Compliance Training
• Deliver mandatory training to employees in scope of the in-charged factory on time
• Upload training record in iLearn as Global standard
2. Leadership Development
• Conduct/Facilitate General & Leadership training of factory
• Be the primary contact on logistics and event coordination for training programmes, ensuring excellence in execution
• Act as point of contact for program organizers from the supplier/vendor, including facilitators /presenters & participants
• Support facilitators and participants during the training programme
• Track General & Leadership training evaluation and improve if needed
3. Training Processes & Governance
• Ensure Training process are applied across functions. General & Leadership skills training process are consistent with Training policy
• Manage and report on training budget of factory
• iLearn Super-user: support users in factory, raise ticket/request related to iLearn functions to ensure iLearn is up-to-date with factory general & leadership event, session, participant and evaluation information.
• Support other functions on digitalizing their training solutions into iLearn
• Tracking training related costs: Charge-back, functional training budget, monthly DF
• Consolidate total factory monthly training plan and actual.
• Collaborate closely with Corp Organization Development & Training for General & Leadership implementation plan
4. Functional Competency Building
• Play a role as E&T coordinator to ensure consistency of E&T methodology across functions in factory
• Support in the delivery of local induction and track functional on-boarding programs
• Support to set-up & ensure alignment across functions for Co-Lead Program and be a assessor in periodical assessment & calibration to ensure quality of the program.
• Manage E&T drivers and KPIs and ensure its visibility at factory level
• Manage trainer pools at factory level
5. Performance & Development Plan (PDP)
• Manage E2E PDP process for all levels (for the respective factory)
• Work with Factory ER/HRM on PIP process (Performance Improvement Plan)
6. Talent development solutions
• Manage the implementation of Market Talent development solutions (for the respective factory) such as
- Career Roadmap & Role Charter/JSP
- Coaching programs
- 360 Degree Feedback
• At least 2-3 years work experience in training & development area
• Good at English communication
• Conceptual knowledge about setting up training curricula and evaluation
• Factory experience (Production, Quality, Safety) is an advantage
• Performance Management
• Talent Development Solutions (coaching, 360 feedback...)
Nestlé with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestlé and is today the world's leading nutrition, health and wellness company. We have 330, 000 employees worldwide, 461 factories in 83 countries, over 2,000 brands and 1 billion Nestlé products sold every day.