Director Of Nursing
- Work location: Binh Duong
- Industry: Executive management , Household / Personal Care , Medical / Healthcare
- Job level: Director
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: 7,000 - 10,000 USD
Leadership and Management:
As the nursing lead in hospital committees such as Hospital Medical Board, Quality Assurance & Infection Control; and other committees which require the nursing leader or designate.
Mentor, coach and advocate ADON/SNM/NM/NE on the required skills, knowledge, attitude and behaviors to meet the hospital requirement
Clinical Nursing Governance:
Responsible for the overall clinical operations of the nursing services and ensures constant evaluation to provide safe and therapeutically effective patient care.
Follow-up hospital incident reviews with QA Department by promoting open reporting and a non-blame culture; and a lessons-learnt critical debrief with recommendations for preventive reoccurrence and improvement.
Develop an overall hospital staffing plan which will accomplish the stated objectives and standards of the clinical service as well as promoting the maximum utilization of all the staff, based on qualifications, competencies, scope of work and responsibilities.
Provide leadership in the recruitment, selection, development and retention of nurses and allied health staff in collaboration with the Human Resource Department. Monitor and review the attrition rates of staff.
Nursing Education & Training
Financial Management: Monitor and control operating expenses and review monthly financial reports of all nursing units under her domain. Report on variances and overall financial performance and actions planned to correct adverse performances to CEO in the quarterly annual reports.
- Diploma or Degree in Nursing and Post Graduate Nursing Specialty Certificate/Advanced Diploma in Nursing or equivalent.
- Registered nurse with at least 10-12 years of clinical experience and at least 5-8 years of experience in senior management/leadership in healthcare setting or hospitals.
- Possess good knowledge of clinical skills and experience in nursing/hospital management.
Required Job Skills
- FindTalent's Clients
- TS2, Suite 204, The Tresor Building 39 Ben Van Don St, W.12, Dist..4, HCMC
- Company size: 25 - 99
Findtalent.vn is a Professional Recruitment Agency in Vietnam. We are a qualified service offering total recruitment solutions from non-management to executive management level.
With management board who have over 15 years of experience in the field of online business and 10 years in...