To ensure optimum performance of the production lines via planning and managing M&R activities of the machines at the plant, considering people, quality, cost, time and assets as well as safety and environment aspects in line with Nestle standards and requirements.
- Set up, supervise and control the preventive and routine maintenance to ensure that machineries are in safe working conditions, via scheduled and break down maintenance systems, and in line with NGMP and applicable regulations.
- Set up the preventive maintenance systems of the new production lines extension in close co-ordination with the Process Engineer and Manufacturing Engineer according to Maintenance Management System.
- Ensure that the machines work safely and all related aspects are in line with Nestle standards as well as legal requirements and regulations.
- Coach and train related technicians and operators in preventive and routine maintenance activities and machinery operations.
- Develop high skills technician to handle complex task to align with insourcing strategy.
- Participate with others department for daily and special operational meeting in-order to provide information and historical data for proper actions.
- Materialize small-and medium-size engineering projects through the set up and installation of new lines and implementation of test run to ensure the readiness for mass production.
- Supervise, participate and co-ordinate with the teams in various activities such as 5S, suggestion, safety and environment awareness and hygiene for continuous improvement and favorable working climate.
- Set up, monitor and control the budget in the assigned area.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical/Mechatronic/Machinery/Industrial Engineering or relevant majors;
- Over 3 years working experience in Aseptic Filling & Packing (Tetra Pak/ SIG line) Maintenance Team with Supervisor level in Ready-To-Drink products manufacturing factory;
- Ability to ensure smooth operation through effective staff management and deployment.
- Good attitude to work and ability to interact with people.
- Advanced understanding of when action must be taken to minimize risks to people, products and equipment.
- Good at English.
- Computer: MS Office, AutoCad, Solidworks,...
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
Nestlé with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestlé and is today the world's leading nutrition, health and wellness company. We have 330, 000 employees worldwide, 461 factories in 83 countries, over 2,000 brands and 1 billion Nestlé products sold every day.