Operation Support Engineers
DiCentral Viet Nam Co., Ltd
- Work location: Ho Chi Minh
- Industry: IT - Software
- Job level: Experienced
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
Operation Support Engineers are involved in verify CIP products integration activities. They work with the development team to evaluate the CIP integration quality. They help the Solution team to find integration defects/bugs in CIP products and give useful information about the root causes of such defects. This will help the Solution team to shorten their troubleshot time for the defects/bugs. QC Engineers also suggest ideas/opinions to the development team to improve log information (log information should be easy to understand). Operation Support Engineers participate in requirement review, design review, and change control throughout the project’s life cycle.
Operation Support Engineers will report their working status to the Solution Lead.
Study requirement of CIP product integration and define integration verification cases.
- Help the Solution Lead to identify tasks, estimate task effort, duration and cost.
- Study project requirements; identify vague and incomplete requirements and send them to project manager/Solution Lead and other team members to clarify, correct and update.
- Participate in project review sessions such as requirement review, design review, test plan and test case review.
- Identify project risks and product risks; Assess risk quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Design, review, and update manual verification cases. è Design automatically verification cases later.
- Prepare and setup CIP environments and issue tracking system.
- Execute verification based on verification cases and report results.
- Log, report, and track issues.
- Evaluate verification results and report them to the team/Solution Lead.
- Participate in the integration process such as change control, causal analysis and resolution.
- Self-improve domain knowledge: EDI, CRM, Supply chain management, Inventory, Human resource management, Accountancy, Logistics…etc
- Report to Solution Lead/Operation Support Manager.
- Participate in the integration activities and give ideas to improve integration processes.
- Able to escalate problems, issues to Solution Lead/Operation Support Manager or higher management.
- At least 1 year experience in software testing.
- Have general knowledge in reading EDI specification, flat file specification, GAP document.
- Be good at English speaking, writing and listening skills.
- Have knowledge in testing methodologies, testing process, quality models and standards.
- Possess analytical and report writing skills, communication skills; problem solving skills.
- Have good working attitudes and strong teamwork spirit.
- Able to work independently.
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined, and good time management skills.
- Aptitude to learn quickly and have inquiring mind.
- Have the high sense of responsibility.
- BS. Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline. Bachelor or College's Degree in non - Computer Sciences/IT can be considered if earning good knowledge/hands-on experience in software development/software testing;
Required Job Skills
- DiCentral Viet Nam Co., Ltd
- 139 Pasteur, P.6, Q.3, Tp.HCM
- Company size: 100 - 499
DiCentral is a leading global professional service company that helps organizations improve their performances through offering and consulting the right business management solution, enabling our clients’ employees to work enthusiastically and efficiently. DiCentral has helped enterprises enhance...