- Work location:
Ho Chi Minh
IT - Software
- Job level:
- Job type:
1,000 - 1,500 USD
- Design, develop, and configure software systems to meet market and/or client requirements either end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery and maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of the lifecycle.
- Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity.
- Owns all technical aspects: design and development of systems from scratch.
- Work/coordinate with team around different geography.
- Articulate pros and cons of various technologies and platforms.
- Benchmark systems, analyse system bottlenecks and propose solutions to eliminate them.
The Key Responsibilities:
- Work with Project Tech Arch to understand and help in implementation of his vision.
- Allocate Tasks to other team members, monitor its progress and status reporting.
- Develop iOS & Android Phone / Xamarin mobile App to meet project requirements from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery of the software.
- Integrate App with backend system using services .
- Excelent UI animation skills
- 3 years of working experience in Xamarin (at least 3, 4 projects in Xamarin).is must to have
- Must have cross-platform Mobile application development experience with Xamarin.
- Great knowledge & experience in developing lifestyle appication, building UI design and animation oriented application
- Understanding of emerging technologies, standards and best practices for mobile development.
- Good understanding of OOP and design patterns.
- Experience building Hybrid, Native and Cross-Platform apps
- Experience using social media APIs
- Implementation of SOAP/REST interfaces.
- Exposure to Xamarin development platform
- Experience in coordinating the tasks with customers and within the team (desirable: experience in time critical projects)
- Experience in agile software development process (SCRUM)
Required Job Skills
- To be able to work in a fast-paced Agile development environment.
- To be able to work independently as senior developer
- To be able to communicate in English.
- Ability to operate in a systematic and logical manner.
- An analytical mind & pay attention to details.