- Repair, maintain and troubleshoot mechanical equipment and machineries in the processing.
- Line in a safe and efficient manner. Make adjustments and recommend improvements to avoid recurrence of the problem.
- Plan maintenance activities by collecting the information; capture the situation of machine, equipment. Perform and work orders and keeps record in the system.
- Monitoring the situation of Spare part in Technical Store, recommend spare part for equipment.
- Issue work instruction for maintenance task.
- Perform daily routine checklist, suggest improvements for more effectively.
- Make a proper shift turn over to co-mechanic for better coordination.
- Background: College degree or above of Science or Technical Major (Mechanical, Mechatronic, Automation,…)
- Experiences: 1-2 year relevant experiences.
- English: Intermediate level, good in reading technical document.
- Computer: Good on Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint…), good to understand SCADA, SAP,...
- Can work in 3 shifts.
maintenance mechanical automation electronic electrical technician bảo trì kỹ thuật viên
- 13th & 14th month salary + annual performance bonus.
- Meal supported at factory canteen.
- 24/7 Health Insurance.
Nestlé with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestlé and is today the world's leading nutrition, health and wellness company. We have 330, 000 employees worldwide, 461 factories in 83 countries, over 2,000 brands and 1 billion Nestlé products sold every day.